Saturday, January 28, 2012

The Magician's Tattoo Update, and Vocab

Hi,

As some of you will know, I am writing a fantasy novel. Until recently this had been on hold for various reasons and hadn't been worked on properly for about a year. Now, I am just getting back into writing it and have decided before continuing chapter 5 it might be worthwhile just thinking about where I am actually going with the story.

Just because I haven't written much for it in a while doesn't mean I don't think about it. Characters are forming in my mind and I am thinking about moving what was going to be the ending to the middle and making the story a bit longer.

And, to prove I am keeping up with learning new words here is a paragraph with a sample of new words:

This paragraph is being written holus-bolus with no fore thinking, hence the fact the spurious quality compared to my normal writing. I do plan that learning new words will fructify for my writing, whose vocabulary is currently verging on entering an inane. What is nice about writing, and specifically writing on WDC are the random douceurs I get for doing different activities. I, like many people, know of troglodytes who have no regard for quality writing, but my ripostes are normally enough to stop it happening again as I often use periphrasis in them.
I was in Skyrim admiring the many sastrugi, but then I took an  arrow to the knee!

In normal lingo this reads:


This paragraph is being written all-at-once with no fore thinking, hence the fact the non-genuine quality compared to my normal writing. I do plan that learning new words will benefit for my writing, whose vocabulary is currently verging on entering an empty void. What is nice about writing, and specifically writing on WDC are the random pleasant gifts I get for doing different activities. I, like many people, know of recluses, who probably dwell in caves, who have no regard for quality writing, but my quick responses are normally enough to stop it happening again as I often use a longer phrasing in place of a possible shorter phrasein them.
I was in Skyrim admiring the many wave like ridges of hard snow, but then I took an  arrow to the knee!

Thanks
Matt B

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy to hear that The Magician's Tattoo is being tended to. I hope it gets published. You'v been working on it for a long time. Keep polishing it up. BTW,how is school going! Keeping up them grades for med school? Kudos!

    -brom21

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
AbeBooks.com – Textbooks