Saturday, January 14, 2012

Exams nearly over

Hi,


My January exams are nearly over. In fact all my AS exams are over; I only have my A2 ICT exam to do on the 26th.


The biology exam went better than I was expecting. It was easier than many of the practise papers, but still relatively challenging. The physics exam couldn't have gone any better. The questions asked were generally all ones in my best areas and only one or two stumped me for longer than the time allowed. However due to the quick speed I answered other questions I had time to spare. The chemistry exam was by far the hardest exam I have ever done. Ironically it is also the only exam with the first 20 marks being multiple choice. Some of the questions were really hard and there were no 'wow, that's easy' questions. I thought chemistry would be the best exam then physics, then biology, yet it seems that the order was completely different.


I have a bit of time before the ICT exam and there is little I can do in the way of revising as it's one of those subjects where you need to revise as close to the exam as you can whilst still getting it all in. I'm going to use this time to catch up on some writing, reading, and Skyrim playing.


Thanks
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
AbeBooks.com – Textbooks