Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Story Update 2


Hi,

It seems like I picked a bad week to try to write a story in a week. I have 3 trial exams this week so they have taken priority. Perhaps I should modify my target to a short story in a fortnight. It’s still something new for me and a challenge.

I guess I’ll have to wait for another occasion to arise where I can do my story in a week challenge.

This is also my first blog post with Blogger connected to G+. So hello to any new readers I have from G+!

Thanks
Matt

1 comment:

  1. Reaching the end of school session huh? I feel you. I just took two finals. I hope I did alright. Study hard man. I'm looking forward to you being done with school so you can invest some substantial time into CSFS stuff. I wish you luck on your exams! Kudos!

    -brom21

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
AbeBooks.com – Textbooks