Saturday, August 20, 2011

Away with the Fairies–A Comedy Drama

Hi,


I come with another link to some great work by a friend of mine. Last time it was a a cover of Mad World by Will, this time it is a fantastic comedy drama by my friend Jack.


I will warn you that it had very strong language from the start and is not for younger readers.


The main character, Alex, finds his life breaking down around him and, in this episode, goes to a friend for help.


http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1803594-Away-With-The-Fairies-Episode-1


I am sure anyone who studied Of Mice and Men in English will enjoy Scene 9 and really emphasise with Alex.


If you’re a member of WDC, I urge you to give him a review. He’s new to the site and I hope that he’ll want to stay on the site.


Thanks,
Matt B

1 comment:

  1. Yo Matt, what's up? Unfortunately I won't be reading Jack's story. I don't review anything higher than 13+. Oh, and Kudos to you once again for your promotion. I wish I could do the stuff that you do but I don't know allot about computers to do that as far as making web pages and so forth. Well I hope things go good for you and that you enjoy your new responsibilities. Chow!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
AbeBooks.com – Textbooks