Thursday, June 2, 2011

BookSneeze book has arrived

Hi,
Finally The Final Summit has arrived. Now, I'm not religious but I think this book is. It'll be interesting to see whether the morals stand without requiring a religious background to them. Of course, I will not let my beliefs, or lack thereof, effect my review but it will undoubtedly effect how I read the book and what I take from it. This is the first 'morals novel' I've ever read so it should be interesting and hopefully eyeopening.

Thanks
Matt B

I review for BookSneeze®

1 comment:

  1. I'm not familiar with this book series. Whats it bout? Is it a Christian line of books? So how did you like your week in the sun?

    -brom21

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
AbeBooks.com – Textbooks