Friday, May 27, 2011

Breaking Up

Hi,

Today is the start of my halfterm 'break'- that's code for a time for me to do revision!
As part of CSFS on writing.com there has been a dragon raid going no. Essentially what this means is this: Review as many people as you can between the 23 and 27 May. Now, I've done what seems to be about an average number of reviews for a raid, but for me it's a hell of a lot! I've done 14 reviews since the 23rd. They've all been quite detailed reviews mainly of poetry. It's amazing the quality of writing there is on the site!
Still waiting for The Final Summit from BookSneeze. Might stick with an E-Book next time!

Thanks
Matt B

UPDATE: In the end I did 18 reviews and won the prize draw- I get to Lead CSFS for a week starting Monday

1 comment:

  1. Hey Matt! I hope your test went alright. I just got on and just thought I'd drop you a line. Congrats on all your reviews! I only did one dragon raid and I didn't even post it. I'll hear from ya!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
AbeBooks.com – Textbooks